If you have a Day to Spend in Nairobi, On Transit or have a Break for 1, 2 or 3 Days, you Can Explore Nairobi
(Nairobi City Tour-Day Tour offers you a perfect opportunity to learn about Kenyan History, Traditions, Tastes & Culture. During your tour of Nairobi, you will visit a variety of places. These are: Snake Park, Kenya National Museum, Kenyan Parliament Building, Shopping Bazaars and Local Shopping Markets)
Nairobi City Tour offers you the opportunity to see the city within a short time and discover Nairobi beauty and history. Destinations include Central Nairobi, Shopping Areas and National Museum & Snake Park.
Nairobi City Tour by bus/ vehicle departs daily from your hotel residence at 0900 Hours in the morning and returns back at noon. The tour takes three hours.
Nairobi is a city, financial capital, administrative capital, province and the capital of Kenya. The main languages spoken here are Swahili and English. There are many churches, mosques and temples where people of different faiths go to worship.
Restaurants serve almost every kind of food, from local dishes to the most exotic. Curries from India and Pakistan are very popular as is Chinese, Arabian and European cuisine.
Nairobi City Tour by Bus Rates Includes:
* Professional English speaking guides
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Visit Nairobi city center, shopping areas, Parliament Buildings, National Museum, and Snake Park
Nairobi City Tour by Bus Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of two persons required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)